|GUIDELINES TO PARENTS FOR ADMISSION PROCEDURE OF ISWK|
|STEP –1 : COMMON REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN SCHOOLS IN THE CAPITAL AREA? |
»On-line registration through the BOD website http://www.indianschoolsoman.com.
»Fill the form, submit it and take a print out.
»Submit the completed registration form at any of the schools mentioned in the form along with the required documents as per the BOD site.
»Two draws (the first in March and the second in April) will be conducted by the BOD and the parent will be intimated by the BOD for seat allotment of the school for admission procedure. The first and second draw will be applicable to those parents who have done the registration during the months from January to April.
[PLEASE NOTE: FOR THOSE PARENTS WHO DID NOT REGISTER DURING THE ABOVE PERIOD CAN REGISTER IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED WEBSITE AND SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS AT THE SCHOOL OF THEIR CHOICE. ADMISSION WILL DEPEND ON THE AVAILABILITY OF SEATS.]
1. Parents will get a message from the BOD Office regarding allotment of Seat and School.
2. Parents have to refer the school website for admission test date, and have to fill up the admission form available online in the school website.
3. Please upload the relevant documents class wise.
4. Hard copy of the form along with the uploaded documents have to be submitted at the respective schools on the given date of admission.
5. If any document is pending to be uploaded in the school website, the hardcopy of the same should be submitted at the school office within a month from the date of admission
6. A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT - UPLOADING OF THE ORIGINAL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE. THIS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE SCHOOL OFFICE OR AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION AT THE RESPECTIVE SCHOOL.
7. Result declaration and payment of fees will be announced in the ISWK school website.
8. Admission procedure will be complete once the submission of the requisite documents and payment of fee is made.
9.Admission Form needs to be submitted at respective school stated as below:
(a)Kindergarten I and II: ISWK Kindergarten School Office
(b) Classes I to V: ISWK Primary School Office
(c) Classes VI to XII: ISWK Senior School Office
For any further assistance, please contact as below:
School Authority (for Admission Process):
Tel.: +968-24816633 Ext: 230, 237
Email: : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
ERP Service Provider (for System Support):