|Guidelines for Admission|
| 1. This Form is valid for admission to ISWK.
2. Before filling up this form, please register the child with Board of Directors, Indian Schools, Oman in http://www.indianschoolsoman.com.
3. Then fill up this form giving reference to the above BOD registration. Same BOD No. cannot be used for more than one application.
4. Parents with at least one child already studying in ISWK are requested to mention Parent ID to get the siblings details automatically populated from system.
5. Parents are requested to upload scanned copy of the documents as mentioned in the form. Mandatory documents MUST be uploaded along with the form. If such a document is not available at the time of submission of this form, parents are requested to upload a letter confirming the same to be provided in due course as requested by the school authority. Passport-size photo to be also uploaded in the form.
6. After submission of the admission form online, parents are requested to take out print out of the same using "Admission Status" link in the URL.
7. This application form needs to be submitted at ISWK office along with copies of all the documents uploaded along with the form. Parents are requested to carry original copies of all such documents for verification by school authorities at the time of admission.
8. Admission Form needs to be submitted at respective school sections as below:
(a)Kindergarten I and II: ISWK Kindergarten School Office
(b) Classes I to V: ISWK Primary School Office
(c) Classes VI to XII: ISWK Senior School Office
9. For any further assistance, please contact as below:
School Authority (for Admission Process):
Tel.: +968-24816633 (4 Lines);
ERP Service Provider (for System Support):
10. Documents to be uploaded with this form:
(a) Signed Scan Copy of BOD Registration Form (all classes)
(b) Transfer Certificate-Original (Classes 1 to 12)
(c) Student Passport Copy with Visa Page (All Classes)
(d) Report Card and Marksheet of Previous Class (Classes 1 to 12)
(e) Certificate for 2nd and 3rd Language Studied (Classes 6,7 & 8)
(f)Migration Card (Class 11)
NOTE: Kindly arrange to scan the above documents as required along with a passport photo for the child before filling up the form